HTC Windows Phone 8S Overview:
The HTC Windows Phone 8S, the more affordable new Windows Phone 8 smartphone by HTC, has just been unveiled and it will enter direct competition with the Nokia Lumia 820. The HTC 8S has a funky design with a brightly colored contrasted chin and a vividly colored earpiece. The device is pretty light at just 113 grams. The hardware doesn’t shoot for the stars – instead it caters to budget minded consumers. We have a 4-inch WVGA (that’s 480 x 800 pixels) screen, a Snapdragon S4 chip with a 1.0GHz dual-core Krait processor, 512MB of RAM and 4GB of internal storage that you can expand via microSD cards. There is a removable panel at the bottom where HTC has placed the micro SIM and microSD card slots. The battery is not removable, though. HTC is including Beats Audio technology on this device to manage to differentiate itself in the Windows Phone arena. At the back, we have a 5-megapixel camera with f/2.8 aperture, recording videos at 720p. One sore omission is a front facing camera, so there is no easy way to make video calls and make use of the built in Skype client.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Telus/Koodo HTC Windows Phone 8S with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Telus/Koodo HTC Windows Phone 8S Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Telus/Koodo HTC Windows Phone 8S :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Telus/Koodo HTC Windows Phone 8S will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telus/Koodo HTC Windows Phone 8S by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.