Huawei Ascend D2 Overview:
Huawei Ascend D2 is following in the footsteps of the D last year, it also features a homemade quad-core K3V2 processor – an upgrade from last year’s V1, which according to Huawei makes it “the fastest smartphone”, but we’d have to see benchmarks to believe it. The phone also sports 2 GB of RAM, 13 MP rear camera, and runs Android 4.1, so it is squarely aimed at the high-end of the market. The best part – a 3,000 mAh battery, which Huawei says is good for full two days of Android-ing, which we are inclined to believe, as the company has put some efforts to introduce power-saving technologies as well, like the Automated Discontinuous Reception (ADRX) which helps achieve 30% power savings. The battery is also of the fast-charging variety you might have encountered in some Sony Xperia flagships. The phone has a metal frame inside and curved chassis, making it more ergonomic to hold, and Huawei went as far as claiming that the quality of manufacturing rivals the iPhone maker, and the phone is packaged tight enough to be water- and dust-resistant also. The icing on the cake is that the Ascend D2 sports stereo recording, which you don’t encounter all that often.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Huawei Ascend D2 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Huawei Ascend D2 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Huawei Ascend D2 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Huawei Ascend D2 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Huawei Ascend D2 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.