Huawei Ascend Mate Overview:
Huawei Ascend Mate is made to replace your phone, tablet, laptop, camera and so on, with one converging device, but we’ll leave to Mr Market to decide whether this can be done via a 6.1″ smartphone successfully enough Apparently Huawei couldn’t ring the manufacturer which produces Full HD displays at that size, and made do with 1280 x 720 pixels HD resolution for the IPS screen. The screen also sports the “Magic Touch” tech, allowing you to use it with gloves on. The upside of the “mere” HD resolution is that there aren’t as many pixels to push for the GPU, and a homebrew 1.5 GHz quad-core Hi-Silicon K3V2 processor is powering the handset, which should mean no slouch, as the K3V1 in the Ascend D was pretty fast in the first place. The phone can be considered compact for the screen, thanks to the on-screen navigation buttons, and the 163.5 mm x 85.7 mm x 9.9 mm (6.5″ x 3.4″ x 0.4″) chassis, but will still feel awkward to hold with one hand at that size, and at 198g of weight. On the plus side, Huawei has equipped it with the largest ever stock battery in a smartphone at 4050 mAh, so that you can keep watching movies on the subway for 10 hours, promises the company.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your OPTUS Australia Huawei Ascend Mate with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
OPTUS Australia Huawei Ascend Mate Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your OPTUS Australia Huawei Ascend Mate :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of OPTUS Australia Huawei Ascend Mate will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your OPTUS Australia Huawei Ascend Mate by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.