Samsung just outed the rumored Galaxy S4 Zoom cameraphone, and it is every bit as resemblant to the Galaxy Camera concept as on the leaked pictures before. The mian differences are that it is more compact, achieved by limiting the zoom level to 10x instead of the 21x on Samsung’s Android camera, and it has voice calling functions, not only data connectivity. Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom is a Android Smartphone running Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) and features Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9, Pega-Dual +XMM6262 processor. It has a 4.3 inches (540 x 960 pixels, 256 ppi) display, and is powered by its 2330 mAh Li-Ion Battery. In terms of storage it has 8 GB (5 GB user available), 1.5 GB RAM and storage is expandable via microSD, up to 64 GB. It also has a 16 MP, autofocus primary camera with Xenon Flash and a secondary 1.9 MP camera
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Hutchison Australia Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Hutchison Australia Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
1. Make sure that the phone PROMPTS for the code with a NON accepted sim card and that your IMEI is correct by dialing *#06#
2. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#0011#
3. Please click your MENU button (Bottom LEFT button) and click BACK on the menu that appears, Nothing will happen do not worry please move to the next step
4. Please click your MENU button AGAIN and this time click KEY INPUT
6. When the Key input box appears please input the number “1” and hit OK
7. You will see a number 1 for a while, please wait until it changes into the SERVICE MENU
8. Please click  UMTS >  DEBUGGING SCREEN >  Phone Control >  Network LOCK
9. You will see 3 OPTIONS within Network LOCK
10. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
11. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
12. Next Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
13. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
14. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you
15. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!