AT&T Prepaid ZTE Velocity
Experience 4G LTE speeds on all your Wi-Fi enabled devices. With AT&T VelocityTM, upload, download, and stream on the nation’s most reliable 4G LTE network.1 AT&T VelocityTM features:
- Secure Wi-Fi virtually anywhere
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Dual-band Wi-Fi technology
- Easy-to-use touchscreen
- Global connectivity
- MicroSD card file sharing
Securely connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices to your own Wi-Fi hotspot with an encrypted Wi-Fi signal and password protection. AT&T VelocityTM even offers a PIN screen lock for extra security in public places. A second Guest Wi-Fi network is available for one-time users when you don’t want their devices to connect automatically in the future.
Do more while on the go. AT&T VelocityTM is perfect for everyday use. Browse, send, receive, stream, and download content from the Web for up to 10 hours. Stay connected for long periods of time without needing to recharge right away.
AT&T VelocityTM comes with dual-band Wi-Fi technology, which means you can choose your Wi-Fi speed. The 2.4GHz band provides the longest Wi-Fi range and is ideal when you’re checking email and surfing the Web. The fast and reliable speed delivered by the 5GHz band is perfect if you like playing games or watching TV shows.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my AT&T Prepaid ZTE Velocity phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your AT&T Prepaid ZTE Velocity phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.