The HTC Desire 320 is endowed with a rather humble specs sheet. We are dealing with an unspecified breed of a quad-core chipset clocked at 1.3GHz, humbly paired with 1GB of RAM. We also have 8GB of storage, as well a microSD card slot. Up front, we have a 4.5-inch display with a resolution of 480×854 pixels. On the back, the Desire 320 offers a 5MP camera and a 2,100mah battery below the rear cover.Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC’s Sense UI powers the handset
HTC Desire 320 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell HTC Desire 320 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
HTC Desire 320 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset HTC Desire 320:
How to Reset HTC Desire 320 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.