The South Korean company LG Electronics announced a new smartphone – LG X power 2, which it has positioned on the category of users who want a gadget with a large screen and long battery life for extended viewing of heavy multimedia and gaming content.
Introduced new product is equipped with a built-in battery capacity of 4500 mA / h, which, according to the manufacturer, it provides work for 15 hours of continuous video playback, 14 hours of navigation time and up to 18 hours of web browsing mode. Also LG X power2 equipped with fast charging technology, which allows you to charge the battery to 50% within an hour.
A comfortable viewing mode (Comfort View) is designed to make reading electronic books and comics more comfortable by reducing the amount of blue color emitted by the display, which causes eye fatigue.
Home sales LG X power2 now scheduled for March with Latin American countries, and continue to be able to see it on store shelves US residents, Asia, Europe and other countries.
Main specifications LG X power2:
- Support communications standards: 4G / LTE; 3G; 2G
- Dimensions: 154.7 x 78.1 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 164 g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.5 GHz, an eight
- Display: 5.5-inch, In-cell Touch, a resolution of 1280×720 pixels
- Main Camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5 megapixel, wide-angle, LED backlight
- Memory: 1.5 / 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, microSD slot for memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 4500 mA / h
- Other: Gyro