Freedom Mobile ZTE Avid Plus Z828
ZTE Avid Plus running is Android Operating System version 5.1.1 serial of LollyPop. This device has powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 chipset based on Cortex Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. It provides the great experience with Adreno 304 graphic processor unit. The 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage and expandable Memory vai SDcard up to 32GB. ZTE Avid Plus features 5.0 inches display touchscreen with IPS technology LCD. The device has a screen resolution of 854 x 480 pixels with 196 PPI pixels density. ZTE Avid Plus comes with 5 MP Camera. It has a CMOS Camera sensor with auto focus, face detection image stabilizers and HDR videos recorder. ZTE make a batter Video and images in low light with Led flash. The device make videos calling and videos shearing with 2 MP front facingAvid Plus Support a high Speed EDGE and GPRS, GPS, Bluetooth version of 4.0, micro USB version 2.1 with host, NFC Wi Fi, Dual Band with Hotspot GSM All version, 3G and 4G Networking. The device comes a multimedia features stereo Speakers, MP4, MP3 and Full HD Supported Player and Google Play, Facebook, Google+, twitter, HTML, FM radio, Image and video viewer and editor and Microsoft Office document viewer and editor, SMS, MMS, Emails, I mail, Push mail and threading view Text input. This phone is large battery 2300 mAh. It is provide the talk time about 14 hours, Music play time 34 hours and 8 hours videos watching, web browsing, 3G and 4G.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Freedom Mobile ZTE Avid Plus Z828 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Freedom Mobile ZTE Avid Plus Z828 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.