Nokia E73 Mode Overview:
Nokia E73 Mode is a portrait QWERTY device that features Wi-Fi, 3G connectivity, and two different customizable homescreens-one for “work” and the other for “life” resembling the Nokia E72.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Mobilicity Nokia E73 Mode with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Mobilicity Nokia E73 Mode Unlocking Instructions
1 – Switch ON your phone without SIM Card,
2 – As if making a phone call, on your dial pad compose:
* For Bell Canada Nokia E73 Mode Please 1st use #PW+UNLOCKCODE+5#
* For Fido Nokia E73 Mode Please 1st use #PW+UNLOCKCODE+7#
The letter P appear after press 3 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter W appear after press 4 times quickly the button star ( * )
The letter + appear after press 2 times quickly the button star ( * )
3-The phone will show “SIM Restriction Off”
* Nokia E73 Mode has been unlocked now
Nokia’s phone has only 3 attmepts to unlock the phone, after that it become hardlocked
if you are getting messege ” Cannot Undo Restriction ” or “Not Allowed” Then it means your phone is Hardlocked In that case you do need to follow the following Instruction to reset the counter.
How to unlock Hardlocked Nokia E73 Mode Instuctions
You will require the following:
- A USB Cable for your Nokia phone.
- The correct USB Cable Drivers. Installing the ‘Nokia PC Suite’ software that you can obtain from the Nokia website will install the appropriate USB Cable Drivers. You can find it HERE
- A small software application that you can download from HERE.
- The unlock code sent to you by us,
Once you have all of these, follow the directions below:
- Switch on your phone without a sim card. You should be prompted to ‘Start Phone Without SIM Card’ or similar. Click ‘Accept’ or ‘OK’. Your phone is now in offline mode.
- Connect your Nokia phone to the PC using the USB Cable. Your phone will display several options, PC Suite Mode’, mass storage mode etc… stay in this screen, do not select any of the options.
- Start the SendCodeUsb application you downloaded earlier and click on the ‘Read Phone Info’ button. The application should display several lines of information. If it says “not found” replug your phone into the usb, and then click read phone info
- If the application still displays ‘Not Found’, your USB Cable Drivers are not correctly installed. In this case you will need to uninstall, then re-install the USB Cable Drivers. This procedure will not work unless the drivers are correctly installed. Trying an alternative USB Port may also help. DO NOT move on to the next step until you have successfully installed the USB Cable Drivers and the software can read the information from the phone.
- From the drop down menu chose bb5 Counter reset and click on do Job it will reset the counter.
- Once it is done you can follow the above instructions to insert the code.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Mobilicity Nokia E73 Mode :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Mobilicity Nokia E73 Mode will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Mobilicity Nokia E73 Mode by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.