Sony Xperia Acro S LT26 Overview :
Sony Xperia acro S is a high-end Android 4.0 smartphone with 4.3” 720p HD scratch resistant mineral glass display powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine, 12MP fast capture camera capable of going from sleep to snap in just over a second with a single key press, 1.5Ghz dual core processor and 1GB of RAM. On top of that the handset is dust and water resistant. It will be available in black, white and pink colors.
Sony Xperia Acro S LT26 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Orange UK Sony Xperia Acro S LT26 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia Acro S LT26 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
How to Update Sony Xperia Acro S LT26 to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.
How to Root Sony Xperia Acro S LT26:
You will lose all your data and it is possible that you may brick your device
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unknown Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia Acro S should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download the Flashtool and install it on your PC
- Download Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.1.96_KernelOnly.ftf (Link available in this post)
- Download Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.0.211_KernelOnly.ftf (Link available in this post)
- Download and Extract DooMLoRD_Easy-Rooting-Toolkit_v18_perf-event-exploit.zip
Flashing the Rootable Older Kernel
- Copy the Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.0.211_KernelOnly.ftf and Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.1.96_KernelOnly.ftf file you downloaded above to C:\Flashtool\firmwares on your harddrive.
- Launch Flashtool application as administrator and connect your device to PC
- Select Flashmode.
- Choose Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.0.211_KernelOnly.ftf and click on OK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on how to boot your device into fastboot mode and connect your device.
- Once flashing is done reboot device and close the Flashtool
Root the Xperia Acro S LT26w
- Make sure to Enable USB Debugging and Enable Unkwon Sources
- run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
- Once thats done now turn off your device and open FlashTool again
- Now you need to flash Xperia_Acro_S_LT26w_6.2.B.1.96_KernelOnly.ftf this time.
- After flashing is done just disconnect and power on device and enjoy rooted phone!