Sony Xperia S LT26a Overview :
Sony Xperia SL is an upgraded version of the Sony Xperia S. Featuring a 4.3 inch scratch resistant Bravia Engine display with resolution of 720 x 1280. Under the hood will be a dual-core 1.7GHz Qualcomm MSM8260 Snapdragon S3 chipset with 1GB of RAM on board. Native storage is 27.8GB which actually leaves 25.8GB available to the user. On back is a 12.1MP camera with AF and LED flash that captures video in 1080p. A 1.3MP front facing camera takes self-portraits and enables video chat. Android 4.0 is installed out of the box.
Sony Xperia S LT26a Sim Unlocking:
Unlock TIM BRASIL Sony Xperia S LT26a to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia S LT26a Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Sony Xperia S LT26a:
How to Reset Sony Xperia S LT26a Pattern Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Press Power button until your phone is on.
- Next go to Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone -> Erase everything.
- Confirm that operation.
- Download program named flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Then check, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn off your handset.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Accept all information.
- The end.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then hold and press together Power button + Volume Up + Camera key for about few seconds, or until you see menu of your screen.
- Now you will see Factory reset menu.
- From this menu choose option Erase everything.
- You should first download and install program PC Companion.
* In example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- If all went well, you will see window with 4 options.
- Next click “Start” under the name “Support Zone New!”.
- Wait until the process of the installation is completed.
- Now you should see window with in example option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”.
- Accept this option -> click “start”.
- Then click “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Please follow all instructions, and confirm that.
- Read “Important information”, and confirm.
- Afterwards PC Companion is “preparing computer for software update”.
- Next select your phone / tablet model.
- Follow steps, which you see in new window.
- That’s all.
- Power off your phone.
- Now power on, and when you see that LED notification light turn pink (or any other color), then start pressing the Volume Up or Volume Down button until you see Recovery Mode.
- From the menu choose option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate, and Power button to confirm option.
- Next select option “Yes — delete all user data“.
- In the end confirm operation “reboot system now“.
- Good job!
How to Update Sony Xperia S LT26a to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Sony Xperia S LT26a / Nozomi / Arc HD:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Sony Xperia S LT26a / Nozomi / Arc HD will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Xperia S LT26a / Nozomi / Arc HD by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.