Thankfully, someone else feels the same way I do about these notifications and now there is a jailbreak tweak that removes those dots and stops them from coming back. It’s called NoNewMark and it’s available via the Cydia store. Here’s how.
I. Jailbreak your iPhone/iPad
To do this procedure you must be jailbroken. If you aren’t, you can head to our Jailbreak How To’s section and pick the jailbreak for your version of iOS (currently at the time of writing this is 7.0.4). Once done with that procedure and you have Cydia installed, head back here to continue.
II. Install NoNewMark
1. Open Cydia (if it isn’t still open from the section above).
2. Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
3. Type in NoNewMark.
4. Tap on NoNewMark when it shows up.
5. Tap Install in the top right corner.
6. Tap Restart.
7. Restart the device.
8. No configuration necessary, no blue dots should show up next time you update an app.
Source : Theunlockr.com