Apple IPhone 6s Overview :
Not much has changed on the surface since the iPhone 6 introduced an updated look with a laminated screen and comfortably round corners. This time around, though, Apple is beating its chest for incorporating Series 7000 aluminum instead of the anodized aluminum it’s been traditionally using. The screen on the iPhone 6s is virtually unchanged from what the iPhone 6 brought to the table, but the smartphone has gained 3D Touch control that lets users deliberately choose between a light tap, a press, and a “deeper” press, triggering a range of specific controls. Other notable additions include the Apple A9 chipset, and a 12MP rear camera with 4K resolution video recording.
IPhone 6s Sim Unlocking :
Unlock Rogers/Fido IPhone 6s to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Please make sure ** iPhone is activated Original With its network, the IMEI # is not barred / blacklisted and the order is submitted to the correct method, With correct IMEI #. No refunds are Given For Incorrectly submitted orders. **
How to Factory Unlock Apple IPhone 6s?
Apple IPhone 6s Factory Unlocking Instructions
* Please Note this method does not return a code but will return the status Activated.
1- Insert non-accepted SIM card (foreign SIM card) into iPhone
2- Connect with iTunes
3- Phone Update
4- iTunes will freeze, Disconnect and Connect again
5- Open iTunes again Now your iPhone will be permanently unlocked
* Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then locked to your current network
How to Update IPhone 6s to latest Firmware:
Launch iTunes from your list of applications.
Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB and select it from the toolbar. If you are still using an old version of iTunes you can select your device from the sidebar.
Before continuing click the Back Up Now button from the Summary tab to ensure your device is backed up before the update.
Click the Check for Updates button to see if there are any available updates. If iTunes has already detected an update click the Update button.
iTunes will inform you if an update for your device has been found. Click the Update button to continue.
Read the update’s changelog and click Next.
Click Agree to agree to Apple’s Software License Agreement.
iTunes will begin downloading the new firmware. This may take a while.
Once downloaded, the firmware will be extracted and installation will begin.
iTunes will inform you once the installation is complete and your iPhone will reboot.
You may be informed that there is a carrier update for your iPhone. If there is, click the Download and Update button. The settings will be updated. Click OK to acknowledge the successful installation.
That’s it! You’ve successfully updated your iPhone to the latest firmware version.
How to Root IPhone 6s:
You will lose all your data and it is possible that you may brick your device
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Before you jailbreak, it is important to note:
- Before jailbreaking, you must turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode) as well as Find My iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone), and naturally, your device will need to have spare storage space in order to run Pangu in the first place. Passcode and Touch ID can be turned on after the jailbreak and Cydia installation is complete.
- Turn on Airplane mode. Airplane mode can be turned off once jailbreak is complete.
- You must have an iTunes restored version of iOS 8 / 8.1 installed on your device for the jailbreak to work. If you updated from iOS 7.x to 8.x via OTA then the jailbreak won’t work. You can download iOS 8.1 from here, and restore using iTunes.
- Make sure you backup your device completely before proceeding either through iTunes or using iCloud (Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup and turn on iCloud Backup). At this stage, there’s a reasonable chance that something may go wrong, and while many of you will undoubtedly be prepared to take this chance, you don’t want to lose your data for good.
- You must have iTunes 12.0.1 or later installed on your PC before you can even begin. But that’s not it; it should also be running in the background when the jailbreak process is taking place.
- Supported Devices:
- iPhone 6
- IPhone 6s
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5
- Supported Firmwares:
Given that it supports the latest iOS 8.1, we’d recommend updating prior to following this tutorial.
As we noted before, the tool only works on Windows, OS X version will be out at a later date.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8 / 8.1 Untethered Using Pangu
Step 1: Download Pangu for Windows from here.
Step 2: Right-click on the Pangu icon and then click on Run as Administrator.
Step 3: With Pangu up and running, connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your PC using USB.
Step 4: Click on the big ‘Start Jailbreak’ button in the center of the display, followed by ‘Already did’ on the next screen to begin the jailbreak process. Your device will reboot couple of times during the process so be patient.
Step 5: Once the Pangu tool says ‘Jailbreak succeeded’, that’s it. It’s done, you will find Pangu app along with Cydia app icon on the home screen. Simply run Cydia and start installing your favorite tweaks!
Already JailBroken using older Pangu 1.0.1 without Cydia bundled?
If you used an earlier version of Pangu that didn’t include Cydia as part of jailbreak process, you don’t need to re-jailbreak it. To install Cydia, simply run the Pangu app from your home screen.
Tap on ‘Install Cydia’.
Now tap on ‘Install’ found in top right corner of the screen to begin installing Cydia.
After reboot/respring, you will have latest Cydia on your iOS device.