Samsung Galaxy Note II Overview:
Samsung Galaxy Note II sports a slightly bigger, 5.5-inch display, a quad-core processor that gets rid of the slight lag in the original Note, and best of all Android 4.1 Jelly Bean right out of the box. The Galaxy Note II is armed with a brighter and larger 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. While this means that pixel density will be slightly lower compared to the original Note, in reality, the image quality shouldn’t suffer any losses, as this screen used the standard RGB matrix, instead of PenTile, which means more subpixels, and ultimately – clarity. The bezel is slimmer, so despite the increase in screen size overall the device is not bigger. Powered by the same Samsung Exynos 4412 quad-core processor that’s also found in the Galaxy S III, but clocked up, to the whopping 1.6GHz, the Note II will have no trouble running any application you can think of. The G Note II features an 8-megapixel back-side illuminated (BSI) rear camera and a 1.9-megapixel BSI front shooter. The Samsung Galaxy Note II will ship in three versions – a 16GB, 32GB and 64GB ones, with memory expandable via up to 64GB microSD cards making it possible to have as much as 128GB storage. The second-gen Note is coming with a humongous 3,100mAh battery that should get you through the day.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Tele2 Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Tele2 Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
1. The code must be correct and the phone MUST prompt for the code.
2. If nothing we can proceed to use the “release method” on the phone(s):
a. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#197328640#
b. Please click on number  UMTS >  Debugging screen >  Phone Control >  NETWORK LOCK
c. You will see 3 options
d. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
e. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
f. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
g. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
h. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code
i. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Tele2 Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Tele2 Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Tele2 Norway Samsung Galaxy Note II by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.