Samsung Galaxy S III I747 LTE Overview:
AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S III comes with a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels, and a 28nm dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor. The integrated on-chip LTE means you get support for the carrier’s new 4G network. The AT&T SGS III is also among the first US phones to feature 2GB of RAM.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your MTS Samsung Galaxy S III I747 LTE with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
MTS Samsung Galaxy S III I747 LTE Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
a. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#197328640#
b. Please click on number  UMTS >  Debugging screen >  Phone Control >  NETWORK LOCK
c. You will see 3 options
d. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
e. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
f. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
g. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
h. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code
i. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your MTS Samsung Galaxy S III I747 LTE :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of MTS Samsung Galaxy S III I747 LTE will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your MTS Samsung Galaxy S III I747 LTE by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.