Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Overview:
Samsung just outed the rumored Galaxy S4 Zoom cameraphone, and it is every bit as resemblant to the Galaxy Camera concept as on the leaked pictures before. The mian differences are that it is more compact, achieved by limiting the zoom level to 10x instead of the 21x on Samsung’s Android camera, and it has voice calling functions, not only data connectivity. At the front it resembles a Galaxy S4 Mini, with the same 4.3″ 540×960 pixels Super AMOLED display, but is powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core Exynos 4212 processor, aided by 1.5 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage plus a microSD slot for expansion, and, of course, that sweet 16 MP camera with 10x optical zoom on the back and optical image stabilization. Android 4.2 is running the show, and the phone packs a 2330 mAh battery to power it all up. The body is officially 15.4mm thick, yet in the camera lens part, which has a zoom ring, that goes to 25mm, and the typical grip bulge is here as well, so it is more of a compact camera with phone functions than anything else. Still, it is the first phone with 10x optical zoom, Xenon flash and all the bells and whistles of manual control over your photos and videos, like aperture, exposure and white balance settings, as well as no less than 26 preset shooting modes, including exotics like Baby, Golf and Smart Suggest, where the camera app tells you which shooting modes are suitable for the current scene.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Telenor Norway Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Telenor Norway Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
———- Trouble Shooting ———-
1. Make sure that the phone PROMPTS for the code with a NON accepted sim card and that your IMEI is correct by dialing *#06#
2. Go to the Dial pad and dial *#0011#
3. Please click your MENU button (Bottom LEFT button) and click BACK on the menu that appears, Nothing will happen do not worry please move to the next step
4. Please click your MENU button AGAIN and this time click KEY INPUT
6. When the Key input box appears please input the number “1” and hit OK
7. You will see a number 1 for a while, please wait until it changes into the SERVICE MENU
8. Please click  UMTS >  DEBUGGING SCREEN >  Phone Control >  Network LOCK
9. You will see 3 OPTIONS within Network LOCK
10. Please click on number  Perso Sha256 INFO, the screen will change slightly
11. Please hit the MENU button then when the menu pops up please carefully hit BACK to return to the previous screen
12. Next Please click on number  Perso Sha256 ON, the screen will change again to a one line message
13. Restart the phone on the screen by holding the power button and click RESTART
14. When the phone prompts for the unlock code simply enter the unlock code provided to you
15. Your phone is now permanently unlocked!
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Telenor Norway Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Telenor Norway Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telenor Norway Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.