Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 Overview:
The Samsung Galaxy Beam is Samsung’s latest attempt at manufacturing a projector-equipped phone. Succeeding the Beam I8520, the Galaxy Beam is now positioned in the company’s critically-acclaimed Galaxy line. In addition to the signature feature of this model, which is its projector, it also comes with a 4″ WVGA screen, 1GHz processor, and a 5MP AF camera.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Claro Brazil Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Claro Brazil Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Claro Brazil Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Claro Brazil Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Claro Brazil Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.