Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover Overview:
Samsung Galaxy Xcover is another rugged Android smartphone with IP67 standard certification. It is resistant to dust, shock and it can survive at 1 meter under water for up to 30 minutes. It also comes with a 3.2MP camera, Wi-Fi and GPS.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your NetCom Norway Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
NetCom Norway Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your NetCom Norway Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of NetCom Norway Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your NetCom Norway Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.