Sony Xperia Z Ultra is a Android Phablet running Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) and features Quad-core 2.2 GHz Krait 400, Qualcomm MSM8274/MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 processor. It has a 6.44 inches (1080 x 1920 pixels, 342 ppi) display, and is powered by its 3050 mAh Non-removable Li-Ion Battery. In terms of storage it has 16 GB, 2 GB RAM and storage is expandable via microSD, up to 64 GB. The Japanese have employed a technology that allows you to write on the screen with any regular pen or pencil whose tip is more than 1mm in diameter, besides gracing it with stylus input functionality.
- Big display (6.4 inches)
- High-resolution display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- High pixel densitiy screen, over 300ppi (342 ppi)
- High-resolution camera (8 megapixels)
- Quad core processor
- Lots of RAM (2048 MB RAM)
- Fast mobile data support (4G)
- HDMI connector for TV-out (via microUSB)
- Water-resistant phone
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your SFR France Sony Xperia Z Ultra with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
SFR France Sony Xperia Z Ultra Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your SFR France Sony Xperia Z Ultra :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of SFR France Sony Xperia Z Ultra will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your SFR France Sony Xperia Z Ultra by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.