Sony Ericsson x10 Overview:
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is the manufacturer’s first Android phone. It is rather high-end, equipped with a 1GHz Snapdagon processor, 4-inch TFT screen with a resolution of 480×854 pixels and an 8.1-megapixel camera with autofocus. However, its software features are just as impressing. What it adds to the Android universe is a personalized interface, called UX (from User eXperience). Basically, UX combines various entertainment and social media features.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Mobilicity Sony Ericsson x10 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Mobilicity Sony Ericsson x10 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
**Important** Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Mobilicity Sony Ericsson x10 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Mobilicity Sony Ericsson x10 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Mobilicity Sony Ericsson x10 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.