Sony Xperia E Overview:
Sony Xperia E is an affordable and compact for today’s standards featuring Sony’s recognizable design language. The stand-out feature Sony wants us to note in the Xperia E is HD Voice, the purpose of which is to noticeably boost the sound quality of phone calls. When it comes to specs, the Xperia E will deliver a mid-range experience with its 3.5″ HVGA touchscreen and 1GHz processor. Let’s hope that Jelly Bean’s Project Butter will help get rid of the lag. Sony also claims that we’ll be surprised by the battery life of the device. The 1500 mAh battery will benefit from a special extended stand-by mode designed to increase overall battery life. Basically, when the phone’s sleeping, it will disable all functions except for calling and messaging, and once you wake it up, all functions will be restored to their normal state. Of course, users will be able to enjoy Sony’s “Walkman” music experience, as well as the xLOUD sound technology, which works really well in most Sony smartphones.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Vodafone Ireland Sony Xperia E with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Vodafone Ireland Sony Xperia E Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Vodafone Ireland Sony Xperia E :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Vodafone Ireland Sony Xperia E will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Vodafone Ireland Sony Xperia E by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.