Sony Xperia® E1 Overview:
It looks like the Sony Xperia® E1 has just been spotted making its way through Indian import/export site Zauba, which means it’s currently undergoing testing. The Sony Xperia® E1 will feature a 720p display of unknown size (we’d guess around 4.7”, as is the trend with ‘minis’ nowadays), and that it runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with LG’s Optimus skin on top. The G3 mini is listed to feature an 8-megapixel camera as well.
- Powerful 100dB speaker with bass enhancement for louder, richer sound
- Dedicated button for access to the WALKMAN™ app, plus you can shake to shuffle your playlist with Motion Control
- Access to Canada’s largest 4G network1
- Over 40 live and on demand channels with the Bell TV app
- 4-inch LCD display
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor for faster performance
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Bell/Virgin Sony Xperia® E1 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Bell/Virgin Sony Xperia® E1 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Bell/Virgin Sony Xperia® E1 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Bell/Virgin Sony Xperia® E1 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Bell/Virgin Sony Xperia® E1 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.