Sony Xperia ion LT28i Overview:
Sony Xperia ion is the first phone that is just Sony (no Ericsson here), which was expected after Sony bought the Ericsson share out of the joint venture. It is landing exclusively on AT&T’s LTE network, just to spice things up. It is the first dual-core Xperia phone; it features 4.55″ HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon, 16GB of internal memory, plus a whopping 12MP camera with Exmor R sensor. As was mentioned, the Sony Xperia ion will sport LTE connectivity, rounding up a pretty formidable Android high-end, which we can’t wait to get our mitts on, and give this 12MP camera on the back the review treatment. Sony claims that it takes under two seconds to get the camera from standby mode to image capture, so speed will be on our side with the humongous 12MP sensor as well.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Koodo, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Videotron Sony Xperia ion LT28i with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Videotron Sony Xperia ion LT28i Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
**Important** We do Require your Phone’s SN number which you can find at the back of your phone beside the IMEI number or in your phone settings>>About Phone>>Status
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Videotron Sony Xperia ion LT28i :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Videotron Sony Xperia ion LT28i will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Videotron Sony Xperia ion LT28i by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.