Sony Xperia J Overview:
Sony Xperia J, the latest affordable addition to the Xperia lineup sports a 4″ screen with decent for the size 480×854 pixels of resolution, a humble 1GHz Snapdragon processor and has 512MB of RAM plus a 5MP camera on the back that records VGA video -all specs that are ensuring its entry level status. Internal memory is 4GB, but thankfully we have a microSD card slot to expand that with up to 32GB more. The showstopper here is the battery – it is not every day that we see a 1750mAh in a 4″ affordable device, and Sony is quoting the excellent 8 hours and 30 minutes of video playback with it. The curvy, easy to handle 9mm thin chassis of the Xperia J is arriving in white, pink, black and gold colors, to suit every taste.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Bell Sony Xperia J with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Bell Sony Xperia J Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Bell Sony Xperia J :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Bell Sony Xperia J will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Bell Sony Xperia J by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.