Sony Xperia L Overview:
Sony Xperia L is a stylish mid-range device that stands out primarily with photographic skills. There’s an 8MP camera on its back with an Exmor RS sensor that enables cool features like HDR mode while shooting photos or video, just like on the Xperia Z flagship. In addition, you get a dedicated shutter key that can snap a photo in under a second straight from the lock screen. Other than that, the Sony Xperia L is your typical mid-range device. It is powered by a dual-core Snapdragon S4 Plus SoC – the Qualcomm MSM8230 running at 1GHz. The 4.3-inch screen has a resolution of 854 by 480 pixels so it isn’t quite HD, although it should meet the needs of the average consumer. You can have the smartphone in any color, as long as it is black, white, or red. The exact capacity of the Xperia L battery has not been disclosed, but it should be capable of delivering up to 8 hours and 30 minutes of continuous talk time, or 7 hours and 36 minutes of video playback. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean comes out of the box, sprinkled with a number of interface tweaks on top.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Koodo, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your WIND TAB Sony Xperia L with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
WIND TAB Sony Xperia L Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your WIND TAB Sony Xperia L :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of WIND TAB Sony Xperia L will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your WIND TAB Sony Xperia L by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.