Sony Xperia T3 Overview:
The Sony Xperia T3 has IPS-LCD Triluminos screen with 720×1280 pixels resolution. The processing power is a bit on the slow side for today’s standards, as the phone gets powered by a 1.4 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, but this is the new midrange now, and it looks pretty svelte with the 150.7 x 77 x 7 mm chassis, built around a stainless steel frame. The memory situation includes 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of internal storage, and a microSD slot that takes up to 32 GB cards. There is an 8 MP Exmor RS sensor on the back for snapping and 1080p video purposes, and a 1.1 MP front-facing camera that does 720p recordings. Power is provided by a 2500 mAh battery. Naturally, Android 4.4 KitKat with Sony’s own Xperia UI are loaded on the handset, too.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia T3 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia T3 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia T3 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia T3 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia T3 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.