Sony Xperia V Overview:
Sony Xperia V is an LTE-capable Android handset that is also water and dust-proof. In fact, Sony claims that their Xperia V offers the highest grade of water resistance among all smartphones available today. What you’ll find under the hood of the Sony Xperia V is a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The 4.3-inch Reality Display on its front has a resolution of 720 by 1280 pixels, and its main camera can take photos at 13 megapixels. Not too shabby for something that is also meant to resist the elements, don’t you think? The unit itself is 10.7 millimeters thick, which is a bit on the chubby side, but at least it is rather light as it tips the scales at only 120 grams. The smartphone will come in white, black, and pink. On the software side of things, expect Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich running out of the box, further enhanced using Sony’s usual set of Android customization tweaks. Also, Sony’s Music Unlimited service will come pre-installed, with a free 60-day trial for everyone who buys the smartphone.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your NetCom Norway Sony Xperia V with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
NetCom Norway Sony Xperia V Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network **Important**
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your NetCom Norway Sony Xperia V :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of NetCom Norway Sony Xperia V will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your NetCom Norway Sony Xperia V by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.