Sony Xperia Z Overview:
The specs on the Xperia Z are what we expected from the rumors. It will be a 5″ 1080p display, a 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor, 2GB of RAM, LTE, a 2330mAh battery, and the highly anticipated new 13MP Exmor RS camera sensor. As we saw in leaked images, the Exmor RS camera sensor will allow for HDR video recording, and a newly announced feature is that it will also offer a 10fps burst mode at 9MP. The phone also has NFC and a microSD card for those of you looking for that. An interesting addition to the Xperia Z is that the phone will be water resistant to a depth of one meter. To achieve this, the Xperia Z has glass panels on the front and back, as well as plastic strips on the sides that cover the ports. And, they cover all of the ports from microSD card slot, to headphone jack, to microUSB. The phone will be running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, which is part of the reason why the March release date is so disappointing, because that will be coming up on Google I/O and the expected announcement of Android 5.0, although Sony has promised an upgrade to 4.2 “soon after launch”.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Bell Sony Xperia Z with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Bell Sony Xperia Z Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
We do Require your Phone’s SN number which you can find at the back of your phone beside the IMEI number or in your phone settings>>About Phone>>Status
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts remaining.Which you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Bell Sony Xperia Z :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Bell Sony Xperia Z will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Bell Sony Xperia Z by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.