Sony Xperia Z2 Overview:
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z2 comes only six months after the previous Xperia Z1 flagship was released. Although it’s quick update, the Xperia Z2 features a larger, 5.2-inch IPS display that boasts a new imaging technology, called Live Color LED. Of course, the screen is not the only improvement over its predecessor. Although it’s even thinner and lighter, the Xperia Z2 runs on the brand new 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 chipset, paired with a fantastic 3 GB of RAM. The 20.7MP camera on its back is capable of 4K recording, slow-motion video, and adding real-time effects. Stereo speakers are now available, as well as noise cancellation and many more software and hardware extras. The Xperia Z2 is powered by a 3200mAh battery, which considerably improves talk time. It runs the latest Android version, 4.4 KitKat. All things considered, the Z2 is an improvement in every way.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia Z2 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia Z2 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts you can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia Z2 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia Z2 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telus/Koodo Sony Xperia Z2 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.