ZTE Overture 2 Overview:
The ZTE Overture 2 is not the most advanced smartphone around. It sports a 4.5-inch display with just 854 x 480 pixels, and is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410). Other features include LTE connectivity, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of expandable internal memory, and a 2100 mAh battery. Dolby Digital Plus surround sound is also on board, plus a 5 MP rear camera with LED flash, and a VGA front-facing camera.
ZTE Overture 2 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Cricket Wireless ZTE Overture 2 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
ZTE Overture 2 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset ZTE Overture 2:
How to Reset ZTE Overture 2 Pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android image.
- In the next step press the Power key to enter Recovery Mode.
- Then choose “wipe data/factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select “Yes–delete all user data“. Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power rocker to select.
- To restart the phone, select “reboot system now“.
- Congratulations! The hard reset has just been performed.
- At first, turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- After that, go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Choose the Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone.
- If it’s necessary enter the lock code. The default one is: 1111.
- Select Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Success! Your phone is ready to use.
How to Update ZTE Overture 2 to Latest Firmware:
Before Upgrade The Handset:
1) Make sure your phone has enough battery on it: at least 40% left
2) Make sure your micro SD card in your phone ( it comes with the ScoreM)
3) Make sure you’ve downloaded the SD card upgrade package from the internet to your computer