Mobile phone unlocking codes – remote unlock your mobile phone with a unique unlocking code and use it with any SIM card network provider, all without having to leave your seat! Unlocking your mobile phone couldn’t be easier!
How do I unlock my mobile phone?
We e-mail you a unique unlocking code for your phone, which you then enter into your phone via the keypad with a set of instructions supplied by us. We generate the unlock code based on your phones information, i.e. IMEI (serial number), network and model. Depending on the model or network you wish to unlock – it can take from 1 hour up to a few days to receive the code, and only takes a few minutes to enter into your mobile phone.
What can I do with my mobile phone after its unlocked?
You will be able to use it with any SIM card network provider around the world.
Why would I want to unlock my mobile phone?
There are several reasons why, the main ones being;
- You want to use it with your SIM / number, but the phone is locked on another network – not allowing you to use it.
- Planning to use your phone abroad while on holiday, and want to use a local SIM card when you get there (because of cheaper call rates), but cant because its locked on one network.
- You want a particular mobile phone model, but its not available from your network provider, so you go out and buy it – but of course its locked on another network. So you need to unlock it to be able to use your SIM in it.
- You want to move to another network provider because of better call rates or a promotional deal (i.e. free text messages), but dont want to change your phone, so you need to unlock it to be able to use it with another SIM card provider.
- Planning to sell your phone – mobile phones are sold at a higher price when unlocked.
Why not just go to my local phone shop or market where they unlock mobile phones?
Because the SAFEST way to unlock your phone is by network unlocking codes;
- It does not tamper with any firmware on the phone.
- It does not patch (temporary) unlock your phone.
- You do not lose any data on your phone.
- Network providers THEMSELVES give out unlocking codes to their customers [but of course we are cheaper and a lot faster ].
- It PERMANENTLY unlocks your mobile phone.