The LG G2 is a high-end Android smartphone – an embodiment of cutting-edge hardware and precision-polished software, sprinkled with a handful of innovative goodies all over. It comes with top-of-the-line specifications, including a 5.2-inch, 1080p display made using IPS LCD technology, a quad-core Snapdragon 800 chip running at 2.3GHz, and 2GB of RAM. In terms of performance, the device should rank among the best handsets to date. Further down the list we have an advanced 13MP camera that stands out with cool features like optical image stabilization and 1080p video capturing at 60 frames per second. A notable multimedia feature is the support for 24-bit, 192kHz audio. The design of the LG G2 is quite unusual for its volume and power buttons are placed on the back. Its thickness of 9 millimeters is acceptable considering that inside the phone you’ll find a 3000mAh removable battery. 32GB of on-board storage are present, expandable further through the use of a microSD card (in some markets).
LG G2 / D803 / D802 / D801 sim Unlocking:[/B]
Unlock Bell LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
LG G2 / D803 / D802 / D801 Unlocking instructions:[/B]
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852:
How to Reset LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.