LG Optimus Net P690B Overview:
LG Optimus Net is an affordable Android 2.3.3 smartphone with 800MHz processor coming to refresh the Optimus line. Other features include 3.2″ HVGA display, 3MP auto-focus camera, Wi-Fi, GPS and microSD card slot.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Bell, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Bell
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Bell LG Optimus Net P690B with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Bell LG Optimus Net P690B Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
1: Turn on phone with orignal sim card.
2: Dial 2945#*690#.
3: A menu will popup to enter the code.
4: Insert the provided code and press OK
5: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Bell LG Optimus Net P690B :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Bell LG Optimus Net P690B will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Bell LG Optimus Net P690B by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.