The LG G4c sports a 5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels, runs Android Lollipop, and is powered by a quad-core 1.2 GHz processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 410). Other features include LTE connectivity, a 5 MP front-facing camera, an 8 MP rear camera, 1 GB of RAM, 8 GB of expandable storage space, and a 2540 mAh battery. The G4c is available in three color versions: Metallic Gray, Ceramic White, and Shiny Gold.
LG G4 H815 / H811 / H810 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell LG G4 H815 / H811 / H810 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
LG G4 H815 / H811 / H810 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset LG G4 H815 / H811 / H810:
How to Reset LG G4 H815 / H811 / H810 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.