LG Optimus L9 leapfrogs over the previous flagship of the line and is equipped with a 4.7 inch IPS display. Under the hood is a dual-core 1GHz processor with 1GB of RAM on board and a 5MP camera on back. A VGA shooter is on front. A 2150mAh battery keeps things humming and Android 4.0 is installed. A redesigned virtual QWERTY is included as is a new language translation app. The former is called My Style Keyboard and lets you change the placement of keys for easier one handed typing. In landscape, the virtual QWERTY splits down the middle to make typing easier. The latter is called QTranslator which translates different sentences and phrases from 44 different languages into 64 native languages
LG Optimus L9 p769 / p768/ p760 sim Unlocking:[/B]
Unlock Bell LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
LG Optimus L9 p769 / p768/ p760 Unlocking instructions:[/B]
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852:
How to Reset LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.