Running Android 5.0 Lollipop, the LG G Stylo is by no means a high-end device. It’s a mid-range one at best. The handset sports a pretty large 5.7-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels, and is powered by a 64-bit, quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. The new LG smartphone weighs 164 grams, measures 154.3 x 79.2 x 9.6 mm, and offers a 3000 mAh battery. Other features include LTE connectivity, Bluetooth 4.1, an 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP front-facing camera, 2 GB of RAM, and 8 GB of internal storage space.
LG G Stylo H631 sim Unlocking:[/B]
Unlock Bell LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
LG G Stylo H631 Unlocking instructions:[/B]
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852:
How to Reset LG G3 D850/D851/D855/D852 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.