The Moto E continues on the design legacy of the Moto X and Moto G, with a similar slightly chubby, curvy form with a dimple on the back. The handset comes with a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels (qHD). This might sound low on paper, but on this small screen, it works out to the very sharp pixel density of 256ppi. Best of all, the Moto E runs on the latest Android 4.4 KitKat. The little new Moto features a Snapdragon 200 system chip with 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A7-based processor and an Adreno 302 GPU. There’s 1GB of RAM, and a scarce 4GB of internal storage (only 2.2GB available to end users!) that you can, luckily, expand via microSD cards. It’s also got a 5-megapixel camera (no flash in sight) capable of recording videos with 480 x 854-pixel resolution at 30 frames per second.
Motorola Moto E Xt1021/Xt1022/Xt1025 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell Motorola Moto E Xt1021/Xt1022/Xt1025 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
Motorola Moto E Xt1021/Xt1022/Xt1025 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Motorola Moto E Xt1021/Xt1022/Xt1025:
How to Reset Motorola Moto E Xt1021/Xt1022/Xt1025 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.