The LG G4 certainly isn’t the “radically different” smartphone LG executives promised, but it isn’t last year’s phone either. The new kid in town features significant hardware improvements in the form of a quantum dot LCD IPS QHD display, a 64-bit hexa-core Snapdragon 808 processor, a 16MP rear camera full of innovative technology (three-axis OIS, Color Spectrum Sensor), better battery life, and much more! The smartphone is available in Metallic Gray, Ceramic White, and Genuine Leather finishes.
LG G4 sim Unlocking:
Unlock Bell LG G4 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Optus Australia Brasil, Straight talk, FamilyMobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
LG G4 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset LG G4:
How to Reset LG G4 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- In order to turn off the device press the Power button for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home button + Power button, until you see Samsung logo.
- Then select from Recovery Mode menu “wipe data / factory reset” using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm the whole operation.
- After that select option “reboot system now“.
Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
- Start by turning on the device.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Backup & reset and then Reset device.
- To confirm your choice select Erase everything.
- That’s all.