TBAYTEL SONIM XP5
The Sonim XP5® is an ultra-rugged 4G LTE feature phone that can endure tough environments on or off the job. Key features include:
- Dustproof, waterproof, and shock-resistant design that meets IP68, IP69, and MIL-STD 810G standards1
- AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk support4
- Powerful battery
- 3-year warranty3
- Extra-loud speakers
Tough and rugged
Designed for those who work and play in harsh environments, the XP5 is built to handle virtually anything that comes its way. IP68 and IP69 rated for waterproof and dustproof protection. Plus, it has Military-Standard 810G protection against shock, vibration, temperature extremes, solar radiation, salt fog, and humidity.
Quick and easy conversations
Stay in contact with your crew on or off the job site. With AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk support and a dedicated PTT key, the XP5 delivers quick one-to-one or one-to-many communications with the push of a button.
Peace of mind
Sonim’s 3-year warranty covers accidental damage while providing you peace of mind.
Hear loud and clear
Experience clear communication, even in noisy environments, on the extra-loud speakers with 104dB output.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you CanadaGSM is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my TBAYTEL SONIM XP5 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your TBAYTEL SONIM XP5 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using CanadaGSM
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, CanadaGSM guarantees your money back.