Microsoft Lumia 532 Overview :
The Lumia 532 sports a 4″ 480×800 resolution display with 233ppi pixel density, 5-megapixel camera and 8GB of storage (expandable via a microSD card). The devices is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor paired with 1GB of RAM.
Microsoft Lumia 532 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Telcel Mexico Microsoft Lumia 532 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
http://www.WorldGSMCodes.com/ Click here to buy Unlock code
Microsoft Lumia 532 Instrucciones Liberar
1: Encienda el teléfono con tarjeta SIM no aceptada.
2: Un menú pop-up para insertar el código.
3: Inserte el código provisto y presione OK
4: El dispositivo está ahora desbloqueado.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Microsoft Lumia 532:
How to Reset Microsoft Lumia 532 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- First, turn off the phone by using the Power button.
- Then press the Power Button once.
- Press and hold the Volume Down button until you see the exclamation point on your screen.
- You can now release all keys.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up – > Volume Down-> Power – > Volume Down.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
- Make sure that your phone is switched on.
- From Main Menu find and select Windows Phone Settings.
- After that tap About.
- To confirm the whole operation tap Reset your phone.
- Well done!
How to Update Microsoft Lumia 532 to latest Firmware:
Before starting a software update, we recommend that you make enough space on your phone. You need to have up to 1.5GB (depending on phone model) free phone memory to ensure that the software update goes smoothly. To check the available free space, go to Settings > Storage check.
There can be several updates available for your phone, so you may need to repeat the process a few times to get to the latest version. Follow all the update prompts so that you don’t miss out on any of the latest goodies. To see your current software version, go to Settings > Extras + Info.
We’ve recently announced that Windows 10 will be available later this year and it is our ambition to make an upgrade available to all Lumia smartphones running Windows Phone 8.1. In order to prepare your phone for Windows 10, you will need to have Lumia Denim (OS version 8.10.14219.341, or higher) installed.
Step 1: Your phone notifies you when an update is available for you. You can also check for updates by going to Settings > Phone Update and tapping Check for updates.
- Tip! Use a Wi-Fi network to download the update and avoid mobile data transmission costs. Before starting the update, connect to a charger or make sure your phone has enough battery power (at least 50%). You might also need to make enough space on your phone for the update (up to 1.5 GB, depending on the phone model). To check for available free space, go to Settings > storage sense (storage check).
Step 2: To view and to install the updates, tap the notification message, and follow the instructions shown on your phone. You can install the update immediately, or postpone the update to a more convenient time.
Step 3: The update should take around 15-30 minutes, but a major update could take up to 2 hours to complete depending on your phone model. You are not able to use your phone during the update installation. Follow all the update prompts, and do not worry if your phone restarts several times during the process, that is completely normal.
Additional app updates from the Store could be needed to fully enable new features for your phone. You will get the app update notification on the Store app shortly after the software update.
From Lumia Denim update onwards, you can install phone updates more easily by scheduling them for a time that works best for you. You can find the Preferred install time option from Settings > Phone Update. Some of the phones now also support downloading updates to a memory card.
Windows Phone 8 compatible Phone Models
Lumia 430 Dual SIM, 435, 435 Dual SIM, 520, 520T, 521, 525, 526, 530, 530 Dual SIM, 532, 532 Dual SIM, 535, 535 Dual SIM, 620, 625, 630, 630 Dual SIM, 635, 636, 638, 640 LTE Dual SIM, 640 XL, 640 XL Dual SIM, 640 XL LTE, 640 XL LTE Dual SIM, 720, 720T, 730 Dual SIM, 735, 810, 820, 822, 830, 920, 920T, 925, 925T, 928, 930, Icon, 1020, 1320 and 1520.