NOKIA Lumia 1020 Overview :
The Lumia 1020 combines the groundbreaking PureView Phase 1 and Phase 2 mobile camera technologies of Nokia for the first time. It matches a big 1/1.5” 41 MP sensor with optical image stabilization tech, and allows 3x lossless zoom without any moving parts in photo, and up to 6x in 720p video mode. The six-element lens ZEISS optics and Nokia’s pixel binning technology add to the unrivaled picture and video quality that are more akin to a prosumer camera than to a humble mobile phone. Nokia didn’t stop here, though, and equipped the Lumia 1020 with HAAC mics capable of high-fidelity stereo recording, for the ultimate media machine on the go.
NOKIA Lumia 1020 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Telcel Mexico NOKIA Lumia 1020 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
http://www.WorldGSMCodes.com/ Click here to buy Unlock code
Nokia Lumia 1020 Instrucciones Liberar
1: Encienda el teléfono con tarjeta SIM no aceptada.
2: Un menú pop-up para insertar el código.
3: Inserte el código provisto y presione OK
4: El dispositivo está ahora desbloqueado.
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset NOKIA Lumia 1020:
How to Reset NOKIA Lumia 1020 pattern lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- You should press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for 15 seconds.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Second Method for Windows 8:
- Power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Down, and keep this button until you connect the charger, and you see an exclamation mark.
- Then press buttons in this order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots.
Third Method for Windows 7:
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then please press and hold Camera button + Volume Down + Power button until your phone vibrates.
- Now release only Power button and keep pressing the Camera button and Volume Down for a couple of seconds -> 4-5 sec until the device reboots.
- Do not forget to check for updates Go to Settings > Phone Update.
- Check your handset that is it on.
- Now on the Home/Start screen scroll down to the bottom of the screen.
- After that press icon with arrow.
- Next tap Settings -> About phone -> Reset your phone -> Yes.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
How to Update NOKIA Lumia 1020 to latest Firmware:
Before starting a software update, we recommend that you make enough space on your phone. You need to have up to 1.5GB (depending on phone model) free phone memory to ensure that the software update goes smoothly. To check the available free space, go to Settings > Storage check.
There can be several updates available for your phone, so you may need to repeat the process a few times to get to the latest version. Follow all the update prompts so that you don’t miss out on any of the latest goodies. To see your current software version, go to Settings > Extras + Info.
We’ve recently announced that Windows 10 will be available later this year and it is our ambition to make an upgrade available to all Lumia smartphones running Windows Phone 8.1. In order to prepare your phone for Windows 10, you will need to have Lumia Denim (OS version 8.10.14219.341, or higher) installed.
Step 1: Your phone notifies you when an update is available for you. You can also check for updates by going to Settings > Phone Update and tapping Check for updates.
- Tip! Use a Wi-Fi network to download the update and avoid mobile data transmission costs. Before starting the update, connect to a charger or make sure your phone has enough battery power (at least 50%). You might also need to make enough space on your phone for the update (up to 1.5 GB, depending on the phone model). To check for available free space, go to Settings > storage sense (storage check).
Step 2: To view and to install the updates, tap the notification message, and follow the instructions shown on your phone. You can install the update immediately, or postpone the update to a more convenient time.
Step 3: The update should take around 15-30 minutes, but a major update could take up to 2 hours to complete depending on your phone model. You are not able to use your phone during the update installation. Follow all the update prompts, and do not worry if your phone restarts several times during the process, that is completely normal.
Additional app updates from the Store could be needed to fully enable new features for your phone. You will get the app update notification on the Store app shortly after the software update.
From Lumia Denim update onwards, you can install phone updates more easily by scheduling them for a time that works best for you. You can find the Preferred install time option from Settings > Phone Update. Some of the phones now also support downloading updates to a memory card.
Windows Phone 8 compatible Phone Models
Lumia 430 Dual SIM, 435, 435 Dual SIM, 520, 520T, 521, 525, 526, 530, 530 Dual SIM, 532, 532 Dual SIM, 535, 535 Dual SIM, 620, 625, 630, 630 Dual SIM, 635, 636, 638, 640 LTE Dual SIM, 640 XL, 640 XL Dual SIM, 640 XL LTE, 640 XL LTE Dual SIM, 720, 720T, 730 Dual SIM, 735, 810, 820, 822, 830, 920, 920T, 925, 925T, 928, 930, Icon, 1020, 1320 and 1520.