Telestra Australia Huawei Ascend P2 Overview:
Huawei Ascend P2 will have a major selling point being one of the thinnest big-screen handsets out there at 8.4 mm only. Powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, the Ascend P2 features a sufficiently large 4.7″ HD 720p screen, eschewing the Full HD trend of late, which is hardly a big deal. The other specs are 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of internal memory, a 13 MP camera on the back and a 2420 mAh battery. The handset also features a homebrew LTE radio capable of going up to 150 Mbps download speeds – if your network provider can supply them, that is. Ascend P2 runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with Huawei’s own Emotion UI on top.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Telestra Australia Huawei Ascend P2 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Telestra Australia Huawei Ascend P2 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Telestra Australia Huawei Ascend P2 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Telestra Australia Huawei Ascend P2 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telestra Australia Huawei Ascend P2 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.