Telestra Australia Nokia Lumia 920 LTE Overview:
Nokia Lumia 920 is the first Windows Phone 8 flagship of the manufacturer with a modern dual-core processor, and the first with an HD screen. After all, this is what the competing mobile ecosystems have been offering in their flagships for a while now, so Nokia finally had to offer something to go spec-for-spec against the Android monstrosities, now that Microsoft caught up. Before we go into the things that set it apart from the competition, let’s recap the specifications – we get a huge 4.5″ screen with 1280×768 pixels of resolution, a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset with LTE radio to boot, 1GB of RAM, 32GB of internal memory plus 7GB of SkyDrive cloud storage, and an 8MP camera on the back with ceramic zirconium camera detailing. The screen tech is called PureMotion HD+, meaning blur-free scrolling on the curved glass display. Nokia calls it the “fastest LCD display”, with up to 2.5 times faster refresh rate and new supersensitive touch technology, that allows you to use it with gloves. A new ClearBlack technology iteration is in the Lumia 920, and it adapts to the outside brightness to minimize reflectance. ClearBlack is proven to give the best smartphone visibility outside in direct sunlight, so the screen should be a looker. Pixel density on the new display is 332ppi, a record in its class, and it also sports a high-brightness mode of 600 nits.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Telestra Australia Nokia Lumia 920 LTE with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Telestra Australia Nokia Lumia 920 LTE Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
*Not accepted sim card mean any other sim card other then your current locked to network
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Telestra Australia Nokia Lumia 920 LTE :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Telestra Australia Nokia Lumia 920 LTE will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Telestra Australia Nokia Lumia 920 LTE by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.