Sony Xperia M2 Overview :
The Sony Xperia M2 has grown considerably, and its display now measures in at 4.8-inches. In comparison, the amount of pixels went through only a minor update – a 540×960 qHD resolution. The processor, now a respectable 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400, has also seen an upgrade, and allows the Xperia M2 to hook up to a 4G LTE network. While on the topic of connectivity, its worth pointing out that the M2 will also come in a dual SIM version. The rest of the hardware highlights include an 8-megapixel camera, with Sony’s proven Exmor RS sensor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage, and a fairly large, 2300mAh battery. The M2 will come in the three signature Xperia colors: black, white and purple, and will see a global launch starting April 2014.
Sony Xperia M2 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Tesco Ireland Sony Xperia M2 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia M2 Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Update Sony Xperia M2 to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.