Sony Xperia L1
The Xperia L1 runs Android 7.0 Nougat and features a 5.5-inch HD (720×1280) LCD display. The smartphone is powered by a 1.45GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T SoC and Mali-T720 MP2 GPU, coupled with 2GB of RAM. The handset comes with 16GB of inbuilt storage which is expandable via microSD card.
Optics on the Xperia L1 include a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and a 5-megapixel camera with 24mm wide-angle lens and f/2.2 aperture. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, and USB Type-C.
The dual-SIM Xperia L1 packs a 2620mAh battery with Sony’s STAMINA mode for battery saving. The smartphone measures 151x74x8.7mm and weighs 180 grams. Sony has also added Xperia Actions to the budget smartphone which adapts the device to your time and surrounding.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my Sony Xperia L1 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your Sony Xperia L1 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.