Unlock your phone at CanadaGSM following these steps
- Select a service from the list above
- Choose your mobile phone model and network if necessary
- Complete the form and give us your phone’s IMEI Number.
- You mobile phone’s unlock code and unlocking instructions will be generated/shown immediately
- Follow the instructions given and unlock your phone!
Mobile phone unlocking
Unlocking a mobile phone is a procedure to remove any SIM/Network restrictions set on the phone by either the manufacturer of the phone or by the mobile phone’s service provider. After unlocking a mobile phone, you can still use it with it’s existing network or switch over to any other supported network.
a) Switch to any other network: Once you unlock your phone you can switch to any other network and use the same phone.
b) Cut roaming costs: With an unlocked phone, you can go to any country/state and save money by using a local network rather than paying high roaming costs to your home network.
c) Higher resale value: Unlocked mobile phones generally have a higher resale value than a locked phone.
A final piece of advice
Try unlocking your phone once using the code we give you. If it does not work, do not try again because most phones give you only 3 or 5 unlock attempts using an unlock code. We would recommend you contact your mobile phone network provider or use CanadaGSM.ca to unlock your phone.