Sony Xperia Z Overview :
The water and dust-resistant Xperia Z2 comes only six months after the previous Xperia Z1 flagship was released. Although it’s quick update, the Xperia Z2 features a larger, 5.2-inch IPS display that boasts a new imaging technology, called Live Color LED. Of course, the screen is not the only improvement over its predecessor. Although it’s even thinner and lighter, the Xperia Z2 runs on the brand new 2.3 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 chipset, paired with a fantastic 3 GB of RAM. The 20.7MP camera on its back is capable of 4K recording, slow-motion video, and adding real-time effects. Stereo speakers are now available, as well as noise cancellation and many more software and hardware extras. The Xperia Z2 is powered by a 3200mAh battery, which considerably improves talk time. It runs the latest Android version, 4.4 KitKat. All things considered, the Z2 is an improvement in every way.
Sony Xperia Z Sim Unlocking:
Unlock TIM BRASIL Sony Xperia Z to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Sony Xperia Z Unlocking instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
We do Require your Phone’s SN number which you can find at the back of your phone beside the IMEI number or in your Phone Settings >> About Phone >> Status
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attemptsyou can find by dialing *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabled
How to Factory Reset/ Hard Reset Sony Xperia Z:
How to Reset Sony Xperia Z Pattern Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
- Press Power button until your phone is on.
- Next Go-To Settings -> Backup & reset -> Factory Data Reset -> Reset Phone -> Erase everything.
- Confirm that operation.
- Download program named flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Then check, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn off your handset.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Accept all information’s.
- The end.
- Switch off your phone.
- Then hold and press together Power button + Volume Up for about few seconds, or until you see menu of your screen.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and confirm operations.
- First you should download PC Companion, in example from here: http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/
- Install it and run.
- Next you will see window with 4 options.
- Choose option “Support Zone New!”, and click “Start”.
- Wait for the program to install the appropriate add-on.
- After that you will see next window with 3 options.
- Goto option “Phone / Tablet Software Update”, and click “Start”.
- Select “repair my phone / tablet”.
- Now follow the instructions and accept all information’s.
- Please be patient and wait until preparing computer for software update is complete.
- Afterwards choose your phone / tablet model.
- If you see this window, then connect your device into your PC.
- Power on your device.
- Now press Call button, and type: *#*#7378423#*#*
- Then you will see menu.
- From this menu choose option Customization Settings -> Reset customization.
- Confirm information: “data will be cleared and factory data reset will perform“.
- Accept with pressing Reset customization and reboot.
- Please be patient -> your device will reset and reboots.
- Switch on your handset.
- Next when you see that LED light turn pink, then start press Volume Up or Volume Down key several times.
- Then you will be in Recovery mode.
- From the menu choose option “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume Down to scroll and Volume Up to confirm.
- Now choose “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After that press option “reboot system now“.
How to Update Sony Xperia Z to latest Firmware:
Update your software using PC Companion:
Before you start the software update, you need to have PC Companion installed on your computer.
Note: If you install PC Companion on a PC running the Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system, make sure that the AutoPlay setting is enabled.
To enable the AutoPlay setting on a computer running Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- Click Start > Control Panel. In the search box, type “autoplay”, and then click AutoPlay.
- Mark the Use AutoPlay for all media and devices checkbox.
To Install PC Companion
- Turn on your new Android™ phone and connect it to a PC using a USB cable.
- New phone: Tap Install to install PC Companion on the PC.
- Computer: If a pop-up window that appears notifies you about available PC Software, select Run .
- Computer: Click Install to start the installation and then follow the instructions to complete the installation.
Tip: PC Companion is also available for download from the PC Companion download page.
Note: If you have just installed PC Companion on a computer, disconnect and then reconnect your phone before downloading the software updates.
To update your phone software using PC Companion
- Start your phone and connect it to a computer using a USB cable.
- Computer: Wait a few seconds for PC Companion to start. If PC Companion doesn’t start automatically, you can start it from the start menu on the computer.
- Computer: In the Support Zone application, click Start, and then select the Phone Software Update option. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note: Do not disconnect the USB cable when updating your phone as it can damage the content being transferred.
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Sony Xperia Z L36i/L36h/L36a:
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Samsung Galaxy Discover will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Sony Xperia Z L36i/L36h/L36a by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.