This is the LTE capable version of the Sony Xperia T whic is the company’s newest flagship the Android ICS-powered device. Specs-wise, the Xperia T is equipped with a large 4.6” HD BRAVIA display, which will obviously take advantage of the Mobile BRAVIA engine that enhances media for your viewing pleasure. This, however, isn’t where the interesting features of this display end. Sony has also employed its WhiteMagic technology here in the Xperia T. What it does is allowing you to set the brightness of the display really high, but the extra white pixel comes at the expense of natural color representation, at least in the Xperia P. NFC is thrown into the ring here, too, for sharing media, files and mobile payments.
to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
AT&T, Straight talk, T-mobile, Vodafone, Personal, Claro, O2, Digicel, Telcel, Orange, Telenor, Optus, Tele2, MTN Rogers, Fido, Chatr, Bell, Virgin, Sasktel, MTS, PC telecom, Tbaytel, Telus, Koodo
You can request the code by submitting your imei
Your phone will also keep working with your current lock to service provider.
Take Your Vodafone UK Sony Xperia T LT30 with you on vacations and use the local service provider sim card in your phone and save roaming fees.
Vodafone UK Sony Xperia T LT30 Unlocking Instructions
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
**Important** We do Require your Phone’s SN number which you can find at the back of your phone beside the IMEI number or in your phone settings>>About Phone>>Status
Before placing order please make sure your phone has unlock attempts *#*#7378423#*#* and then Go to Service Info > SIM lock you will see a list of lock types followed by a number of remaining attempts to enter unlock code. [x] before the lock name means it is enabledyou can find by dialing
*Supported carriers can vary based on your locked to carrier and your region, please confirm with your service provider, before placing order
Your phone will be permanently Unlocked,it will not erase your contacts or any data from your phone.
Reasons to remote unlock your Vodafone UK Sony Xperia T LT30 :
* If you are travelling, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees
* The resell value of Vodafone UK Sony Xperia T LT30 will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers.
* Easily switch between SIM card, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home
* You never send your phone to anybody.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Vodafone UK Sony Xperia T LT30 by unlocking it.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates
* Warranty will not be voided by this Code
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.