AT&T LG Phoenix 3 M150
Expertly designed. Powerfully equipped
With its softly curved design and the latest version of Android® Marshmallow, the LG Phoenix® 3 GoPhone® is as easy to hold as it is to use. Key features include:
- 5.0″ display
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 5MP rear-facing camera with Selfie Light
- Knock On and Knock Code accessibility
Enjoy your favorite shows, movies, and more on the large, crisp display—at home or on the go.*
For can’t-miss moments
Capture high-quality pictures with just a tap of the screen on the 5 MP touch and shoot rear-facing camera.
Smile for the selfie
Take beautiful selfies on the 5 MP front-facing camera with just a tap anywhere on the screen. And with Selfie Light, the screen illuminates to provide a soft light over your face for an amazing shine.
KNOCK ON/KNOCK CODE
Secure & easy access
With Knock On, wake the Phoenix 3 by gently tapping twice on the blank screen. And for greater security, use Knock Code to gain quick, secure access to the home screen by tapping your personalized 6- to 8-point pattern anywhere on the display.
The aim of this tutorial is to help you WorldGSMCodes is an online unlocking platform which offers the best prices on the market, 24/7 great customer support, and has great reviews from its customers.
How do I check my AT&T LG Phoenix 3 M150 phone is locked or Not?
Insert Other Carrier Sim card. if phone shows any message like below list so your AT&T LG Phoenix 3 M150 phone is locked. if it accepts other Carrier Sim Card so your phone is Unlocked.
- Enter restriction code or SIM card rejected
- Enter special code
- Enter Correct SIM
- Incorrect SIM
- Invalid Network SIM…Enter Code
- Invalid SIM”
- Phone disabled! NETWORK LOCK
- Invalid Network SIM
- Enter Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Sim Network Unlock Pin
- Enter Network Unlock Code
- Enter MNC2 Code
- Enter Unlock Code
How to place the order for your unique unlocking code?
- The IMEI of your phone (dial *#06# on your phone and press the Call button)
- Your email address (the unlocking code will be emailed to you)
- The country and network where your phone operates (NOT the one you want to use it with)
How you will receive your unlocking code?
Once your order is been submitted, you will receive your unlocking code via email.
The time you have to wait for your unlocking code to arrive in your inbox depends upon the country and network you originally bought your phone from – it might take a few hours or a few days. Don’t worry! When ordering your unlocking code you have the possibility to choose the time-frame that suits you best.
How to insert your unlocking code?
The email containing your unlocking code includes instructions about how to insert your unlock code.
The process is really simple: you have to insert into your smartphone another SIM card from a different network provider. When you turn on your device, the message ‘Sim Network Unlock Pin’ will be displayed along with an empty space where you have to input the unlocking code.
Benefits of using WorldGSMCodes
- Track your order in real time using the order status section
- 24/7 customer support team available will answer all your questions, just ask them.
- Your phone unlocked OR your money back! Guaranteed. In the unlikely case that the unlock code doesn’t work and all the instructions sent during the process fail to unlock your phone, WorldGSMCodes guarantees your money back.