Huawei Ascend Y635 Overview:
The Huawei Ascend Y635 sports a 5-inch FWVGA display, 1.2-GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of storage and a 5-megapixel camera.
Huawei Ascend Y635 Sim Unlocking:
Unlock Videotron Huawei Ascend Y635 to use any where in the world with any supported service provider like
Huawei Ascend Y635 Unlocking Instructions:
1: Turn on phone with Not Accepted SIM card.
2: A menu will pop up to Insert the code.
3: Insert the provided code and press OK
4: Device is now unlocked.
How to Factory Reset/Hard Reset Huawei Ascend Y635:
How to Reset Huawei Ascend Y635 Pattern Lock:
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
Huawei Ascend Y635 Hard reset using buttons
- Turn off your Android Huawei Ascend Y635 phone or pull out battery and reinsert it after a few seconds.
- Press and hold both Volume UP + POWER buttons for about 15 sec. until Android recovery menu comes up.
- Select Factory reset /wipe data. (scroll down with VOL down.)
- Select with power or Volume UP key
- Scroll down to Yes — delete all user data. Press power or Vol + to confirm.
After all is done press power or Vol up to reboot system now. After data wipe has completed you are done. Reset Huawei Ascend Y635 done.
Huawei Ascend Y635 Factory reset from menu:
Restoring Factory Data:
If you reset your phone to its factory settings, all of your personal data stored on the phone, including information about your Google account, any other accounts that you have configured, your system and application settings, and any applications you have installed will be erased. Resetting the phone does not erase any system updates you have downloaded.
Using the check box provided, you can also select to erase all the data stored on your SD card or on the phone’s internal SD card, which includes files that you have downloaded or copied there, such as music or photos.
1. On the Settings screen, touch Backup & Reset and then Reset > Factory data reset.
2. When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
Or if your phone is responding to screen input, then open Settings from the Applications menu.
Tap Backup & Reset > Factory Data Reset; Click Reset phone and then Erase everything to format your phone.
How to Update Huawei Ascend Y635 to latest Firmware:
How to update Huawei ” Phone Model ” with HiSuite:
- Download and install HiSuite from huawei website
- Connect your phone to your computer with a micro USB cable. (comes bundled with your phone )
- Start HiSuiteon your PC or mac.
- Once HiSuite connects to your phone it will automatically check for the latest Android Os version for your phone.
- If nothing happens : Pull down the notification area on your phone. If you can see that it says connected as a camera, press that area to change your USB options. Pick the connect as Media device.
How to Root Huawei Ascend Y635:
1. Download http://downloadsafe.org/file/0yF980for Huawei Ascend Y635 from this link :
Tutorial Video: Easy Way To Download = http://how-to-root.com/10
2. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy theover to the root of your SD card.
4. Once it’s been copied, disconnect your device from your PC.
5. Head to Menu >> Settings >> Security on your device and enable the Unknown sources option.
6. Open the File Manager app on your device and install the app you copied earlier to your device.
7. Once the app’s been installed, launch it from your App Drawer.
8. Select Install SuperSU from the first drop-down menu.
9. Select exploit, tap on it in the app.
10. The app should begin rooting your device, shouldn’t take too long to finish.
11. Reboot your device once it’s been rooted.
12. You’re all done! Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your Android device using theapp and you should now be able to see the SuperSU app in your App Drawer!